* Including airport transfers to the hotel
Kyrenia city tour
* Visit to St. Hilarion Castle (an inspiration for the Walt Disney movie “Snow white and the seven Dwarfs”) with a view of the Kyrenia Coast, Bellapais village with its romantic seaport and enchanting castle, the original restored Kyrenia Cargo ship from the 4th century BC as well as see other exhibits such as old maps, archeological excavations and torture chambers
Famagusta city tour
* Visit to St. Barnabas Monastery, the tomb of St. Barnabas, the Icon Museum, the ancient city of Salamis, Famagusta’s city center with medieval walls, Othello’s Tower, St. Nicolas Cathedral (Lala Mustapha Pasha Mosque) as well as a visit to Varosha ‘the ghost town’ DAY 4 Nicosia (Lefkosa) city tour * Visit to the green line (separating the north from the south), Venetian wall, St. Sophia Cathedral, the great khan (Büyük Han). Kyrenia Gate (built by the Venetians),the Venetian Column, the Sarayönü (Atatürk) square, the Lapidary museum and the old bazaar.
Tour of the Karpas Peninsula
* Visit to a typical oil mill to see how olive oil is produced traditionally as well as taste the different kinds of olive oil, discover the local self-sufficient farm, interact with the frıendly locals to learn more about their culture. Guests will also get the opportunity to drink traditional Turkish tea, visit the Karpas Peninsula national park with its pristine nature, long sandy beaches and wild donkeys, visit the Apostolos Andreas Monastery with the Saint Water Spring. Lastly a stop at the Golden Beach for a drink and bath.
Tour of the city of Güzelyurt
* Visit to the greenest area on the Island with huge plantations of oranges and lemons on the way. Visit to the Güzelyurt Museum of Archeology and Natural History, the church of St. Mamas, ancient city of Soli wıth the roman theater, the basilica from the 2nd and 4th century.
Free day DAY
* Including Airport transfer